GENERAL ARMORING SPECIFICATIONS
- Protection on all sides to Level A9
- Protection against high power rifles such as: 7.62x39, 5.56x45,
.03-06 and 7.62x51 rounds
- More details on the Armoring can be provided upon request
- OPAQUE (AR 500 Steel): 1/2 in thick
- TRANSPARENT (Glass/Polycarbonate): 55 mm thick
- Seating- two seats up front, bench seating for 10 in rear, 2" padded seat and backs
- Two gun lockers at rear or storage compartment 72" x 25"
- Special LED Red and White dome lights for the Interior
- Five side armoring of passenger compartment (roof and verticals)
- Armoring to include Fuel Tank, ECM and Battery protection at CEN B6 Level.
- Floor protection from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Vehicle’s armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders.
- Steel interior frame provides overlap & backup protection for the large-surface principal impact areas
- Custom designed front Armored Hood. See engineering drawings.
- Custom designed Front Steel Ram Bumper with Alpine Logo. See engineering drawings.
- Steel Rear Bumper with steps to rear doors and full step for security personnel standing.
- Roof to have railing at sides as per engineering drawings.
- A combination of glass, polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded together using the latest technology
- Glass to be CEN B6 – 39 mm.
- Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass
- Multiple impact protection
- Finest optical quality, Minimal distortionNo de-lamination, no discoloration from UV rays
- Two piece front windshield
- Rear security area will include 10 each 8”x11” viewing glass, 4 each side, 2 on rear doors.
- Armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door overlaps are equipped w/ 90-degree anti-ricochet barrier/spall guard, to prevent projectile penetration
- Door pillars reinforced to accommodate the additional weight of the armored door.
- Heavy Duty door hinges, designed and manufactured by Streit for extended longevity and easy maintenance
- Heavy Duty door travel retainers
- Two front doors with locking rotary latch mechanism / Two rear doors with two point locking mechanism.
- Driver side power-operated window provides approximately 4-inch opening for documents pass-through
- Interior to have dome lights with white and red bulbs, 3 each side in rear 1 in front.
- Public address system with police type siren built into console.
- Large door frame overlaps with anti spall/ricochet barriers
- Steel door supports installed on all doors to reduce the dynamic stress on the hinges and locking components
- Heavy Duty door hinges, designed and manufactured for extended longevity and easy maintenance
- Heavy Duty door travel retainers.
- Tail pipe inserts to prevent the insertion of foreign objects.
- All manuals and written information provided by vehicle manufacturer is included with the vehicle.
- Seating for driver and passenger with height adjustable seating and shoulder/lap seatbelt.
- Rear personnel seating to be bench style
- 5 each side with full padding for seat, back and head support. Seating to have storage under lift able bench.
- Rear personnel area to be approximately 70” in height.
- Rear area to have auxiliary heating and air conditioning system – Red Dot 5045
- Rear to have a roof escape hatch with pull up platform at floor for exciting.
- Interior to be painted Zolotone (Graystone) – textured.
- Rear to have area for gun storage.
- Oversize side view mirrors at drivers and passenger doors
- Side running boards for security personnel with handles
- Step on each side to allow for roof access
- Gun ports to be installed under each 8”x11” window in rear
- Storage lockers below frame at each side – see drawings
- Exterior paint to be flat texture type paint – Paint code to follow.
- Locking fuel cap lid
- Rear to have air circulating fan.
- Prewired for 2 way radio.
- Police style light bar on roof.
- Steel-case fuel tank protection
- Vehicle battery and ECM armor protection
BASE VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS
|| 118 in (299.72 cm.)
|| 279 in (706.66 cm.)
|| 94 in (238.76 cm.)
|| 21,500 Lbs. (9752 kg.)
|Wheel base :
|| 258 in (655.32 in.)
||6.4 L. Diesel Mercedes-Benz 900
|| 210 HP @ 2200 RPM
||Allison 2100 HS Automatic
||26,000 lb - 33,000 lb
CBRNE Specifications (Optional)
Radiation Search Tools - Guardian 2 - DXS
Portable Radiation Search Tool 2
is an all in one tool that is utilized for interdiction, searches,
check points, delineation and remediation of nuclear weapons and
dirty bombs. The Guardian is a field proven instrument for the War
on Terror. It is a high sensitivity military grade portable neutron
and gamma ray measurement system for detection of special nuclear
materials and other radioactive sources. The system is contained
in a water resistant inner case that includes a 500 cm2 PUMA glass
fiber neutron panel and 3X3" NAL detector. Inner case is placed in
a military style ergonomic backpack. A 1024 channel gamma spectroscopy
system provides nuclide identification. An integral GPS receiver
with separate antenna provides differential GPS information. The
data are stored with the date, time & radiation data that can then
be imported to a GIS software package that can plot the route and
display the radiation levels. Unit is also equipped with wireless
technology for viewing information via pocket PC, Palm or PC at the
command center for real time monitoring. The unit is operational & sensitive
to detect materials from inside the response vehicle. NUCSAFE: Solid
- State thermal neutron detection, available today as commercial
off the shelf technology, coupled with gamma ray detectors can provide
compelling solutions for detection of SNM and radiological materials
in real world conditions
Chemical Detection Tools - HAZMATCADTM
Plus Hazardous Material Chemical
Agent Detectors - utilizes Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) technology
to detect and classify trace amount of Chemical Warfare Agents,
including Nerve &
Blister agents. For maximum flexibility, the HAXMATCADTM can
also be configured to detect Phosgene or Hydrogen Cyanide. The
tool detects both Chemical Warfare Agents and selected Toxic
Industrial Chemicals (TICS). Combining proven SAW technology
with electro -chemical sensors, the unit provides simultaneous
detection of Nerve and Blister agents, Hydride and Halogen gases
for a total of 6 discrete treat- detection capabilities.
Biological Identification - Idaho
Ruggedized Advanced Pathogen Identification
Device (RAPID) is a portable, impact resistant package with
distinctive software allowing simple "push button" use for field identification
of dangerous pathogens and bio threats quickly, safely, and accurately.
Some specific threats that are detected include Anthrax, Brucellosis,
Tularemia, Plague, Botulism, Listeriosis, E. coli 0157, Salmonella
and Camplyobacter Other - High security storage compartment, steel
construction with HD lock for CBRNE medical supplies. Communications
console, front or rear, up to three separate radio systems (Radio
equipment not included). Three built-in storage compartments with
power plugs for detection equipment & more.
|| Alpine's PDF Spec Sheet